BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

11/30/10

What did you learn? What material was new to you? What were the three most important things you learned in today's lesson/independent practice?


Today we learned about Google's Wonder Wheel. I have never heard of a Wonder Wheel until today. The Wonder Wheel breaks down the topic you are searching into sub categories, which make it much easier to look it search results. Every time you click on a topic, a new wonder wheel pops up and you get more search results/topics. I think the Wonder Wheel saves time when you are searching on google.com.




Three most important things I have learned today


1) the Wonder Wheel saves you time when you are searching on google.com
2) the Wonder Wheel breaks everything down into subcategories, which is helpful
3) the Wonder Wheel makes it easier with clickable links

0 comments: