BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 29, 2010

11/29/10

What did you learn? What material was new to you? What were the three most important things you learned in today's lesson/independent practice


We are learning about creating wordle's. Wordle's are fun to create because you can turn any paragraph or blog post and turn it into a word cloud. On this website, once you create your wordle, you can change the font, the layout, and the color of the words. You can also change the language of the words. Also you can go to the advanced section of the site, and create an advanced wordle. Also, check the gallery to see wordle's already made. There also is a wordle blog, and a wordle forum. Lastly, be sure to check out the FAQ because you need to know about the website before you use it!





This material was new to me. I have never heard of world's before this lesson. I would of never even thought to search this up because I have never even heard of the word "wordle" before. There are many important  things you can learn with wordle's, but  I basically named them all. I will name some of them again.
1. You can turn  any blog post or paragraph into a wordle
2. You can create an advanced wordle
3. Wordle.net has a FAQ page which is very important

0 comments: